Krytox GPL 205g0 is a medium viscosity Teflon based lube. Ideal for lubricating derailleurs and stabilizers: easy to apply and does not make pressing too soft.
For quick and easy application, we recommend the lube set. It has everything you need to upgrade.
Original factory formula, no do-it-yourself! We're one of the few that sells this particular type of lube.
- Lubrication of stabilizers;
- All components of linear switches;
- For tactile switches, but only if you know exactly what to do. Inexperienced use can cause the switch to stick and ruin the tactile feel. That's why we recommend watching the in-depth video guide on how to lubricate tactile switches, using the Holy Panda as an example.
How to use?
There are plenty of different guides on the Internet on how to lubricate switches, this one can be used as a classic:
How long does it last?
One tube, depending on the lubrication intensity, is enough for 320 to 640 switches.
The grease contains PTFE or, in simple terms, Teflon. For a while it was listed in the Guinness Book of World Records as the slipperiest substance in the world. It is also the only material in the world on which a gecko cannot climb.
- Type: white, with a creamy consistency.
- Grade 0
- Operating temperature range: -36 °C to 204 °C
- Storage: Store the product in a cool, dry environment where the temperature does not exceed 30 °C and stays above 0 °C.
- Krytox® GPL 205 does not damage plastics and elastomers and does not corrode metals.
- Krytox® lubricants will not char or form sticky deposits that normally cause failures and will not evaporate.
- Krytox® GPL 205 grease is a white, oily lube with all the same properties as Krytox® GPL 105 oil, from which it is made, but in lube form. It is based on perfluoropolyether (PFPE) oils and polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) and contains no additives.
- Krytox® GPL 205 is the product of choice in extreme temperature applications. Under D-3336 test conditions at 177° C and 10,000 rpm, most competing hydrocarbon lubes fail in less than 1,000 hours.